Amazing recipe PHO you
180g Beef Brisket, 70g Beef Deckle, 150g Rice Noodles
- Beef Stock: 1 Cilantro, 1 Ginger, 1 Tbsp Whole Peppercorn, 1 Piece Cinnamon, 15 Clove, 4 Star Anise, 2 Bay Leaves // 1 Tbsp Fish Sauce, 1 Pinch Salt, 1 Pinch Pepper
- Pickled Onions: 1/2 Onion, 30g Vinegar, 15g Sugar, 1 Pinch Salt
- Toppings: 1 Handful Bean Sprouts, Pickled Onions, 1 Cilantro, Minced Scallions, 1 Slice Lime
- Seasoning: Hoisin+Sriracha Sauce
1. After draining all the blood from 180g beef brisket, add it into big pot with water and boil it for 30 minutes. When beef is cooked, take it out from the pot.
Put 1 cilantro, 1 ginger, 1 Tbsp whole pepper, 1 piece of cinnamon, 15 cloves, 4 star anise and 2 bay leaves into a cloth bag. Add the cloth bag into previous pot and boil them for 30 minutes to make broth.
2. Tear beef brisket into bite size pieces. Mix 1/2 of sliced onion, 30g vinegar, 15g sugar and pinch of salt.
3. Parboil 150g of soaked rice noodles in boiling water.
4. When broth starts to infuse, take out the cloth bag and season with 1 Tbsp fish sauce, 1 pinch salt and 1 pinch pepper. Add ripped beef broth and 70g of beef broth and boil a little more. Take out the beef when it is fully done.
5. Add boiled noodles, broth, handful of bean sprout, beef broth, pickled onion, 1 stem of cilantro, minced scallions and a slice of lime to a bowl.
6. Mix Hoisin and Sriracha sauce. Dip the meat into the sauce and eat it with the noodle.