Oh FFS....here we go again!
The 'fear-mongering' article begins - "A 15-year oldgirl in Australia was thrown off her kayak by a 15-foot shark which then hunted her in "spine-chilling" scenes likened to those in Jaws." The entire article is a complete misrepresentation of the facts.
Here's what appears to have happened. A GW shark bumped her kayak, knocking her overboard. Not uncommon for sharks to nudge things in an exploratory manner. The shark then swam around her a few times, ignoring her but repeatedly bumping the kayak. Her brother was in a boat and pulled her out of the water. They then tied the kayak up behind the boat and towed it home, while the shark continued to follow it for a while.
The article quotes saying the attack was, "everything you picture in the Jaws movie." Her dad said, "It was going to eat her... The difference between my daughter being alive and not being with me today is 10 seconds." He went on to say that the shark was "ferocious" and should be hunted and killed. [Typical, miss-informed, self absorbed dickhead]
Apparently she sustained minor injuries, without any mention of what those were. She lost her phone though, so I'm sure everyone is really upset.
The article then seizes the opportunity to reignite the debate regarding the proposed cull in Australia, and reminds readers of the "several fatalities" in recent years.
FACT: If the shark had wanted to kill/eat this girl, once she was helpless in the water, then we'd be mourning her tragic death. End of story.
I yearn for a day when authorities can reach people like this and explain to them what REALLY happened. If more people knew the truth about how cautious sharks are regarding the prey they hunt, we would move quicker to dismiss 'encounters' such as this, for what they truly are..... innocent encounters.
7am slim feeling VS 7pm bloat! DO YOU ALSO FEEL THIS WAY SOMEDAYS? LIKE IF YOU DO AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY TIPS OR TRICKS ⬇️ I used to always become bloated towards the back end of the day, it's like my body used to change complete. Tbh I'm thinking about taking a pic the next time I feel like this to get a real life comparison for you. I'll post it up and go into more depth on how I fix it. Below are some tips and tricks which I've learnt not to get bloated especially on a carb or cheat day:
1. Eat carbs or foods with similar fibre content to what you normally eat. If you overload with fibre your body may not be used to this which will hold food in your intestines causing the bloated look.
2. Drink plenty of water to increase digestion and absorption of foods into your bloodstream. I've noticed I drink more water when I'm leaner back end of the day.
3. Minimise food high in starch as this may react with your gut if you normally don't eat it
4. If you are becoming bloated make sure you don't have any allergies or celiac's disease which will usually results in a gluten free diet.
5. On carb day I've switched to more simple carbs as it's not extremely high in volume which means my body can process the average amount of volume I usually consume on non carb days which will hence result in no bloating. For the people that will say insulin or high GI, please... save your breathe. Insulin is always not a negative thing especially if you know what you're doing. 😆 Oh don't forget to CLICK THAT FOLLOW so you can stay up to date with my future posts 👁 👻 ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT:
Fuelled by @bpmlabs
💪🏾 Hairless/Smooth Skin: @laserlifeclinic .
2 drinks, for 2 boobs?! 😝
As most of you know by now we aren’t JUST in Thailand for a holiday, I’m going in for breast revision surgery on SUNDAY with @cosmeditour I will be documenting the entire procedure, from the consultation through go footage showing them removing my implants. (Probably a bit much for some of you I know) but I want to show you guys an insight into the entire procedure, from start to finish. I’ll also be giving you an honest review of my experience with #cosmeditour and what it’s been like getting surgery abroad with such a renowned company!
If you have any questions at all, let me know and I’ll be answering them on LIVE video after my surgery. xx