Playlist of their love story. The couple wanted to share their story with each song symbolizing each year they have been together. 🎼
2 1202 days ago
In all the years of serving the many venues of Los Angeles, there is always one that you need to check off your vendor bucket list. We were given that opportunity this past week for a Holiday Corporate event. Stoked to have served at this iconic Hollywood Gem 💎 for @elfcosmetics
Needless to say, we are continuously grateful for all of the amazing folks + places, we get to serve! Gracias ✌🏼🖤✨
The emotions during the speeches always gets to me. 😭😭😭
8 1334 days ago
Friday’s got us jumping for joy - hope everyone has a #funtastic weekend! What an uplifting (lol) shot of our groom Eugene and his boys! 📷 by @anyakernes
4 554 days ago
All smiles for FRIDAY 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 Recently inspired by @xo.healthy to post an About Me and there are quite a few new friends popping up lately so here we go:
1. I was born in Boston but have lived in California since I was 2 weeks old. Didn’t even leave for college! 🌲 #gocard@stanfordalumni
2. I restarted my fitness journey a little over two years ago with @classpass - mostly as an attempt to get past some serious body dysmorphia that was negatively affecting my relationship at the time. A year later, I made this Instagram. A year after that, here we are.
3. Speaking of relationships... it worked! He stuck around and we’re getting married downtown in April 😘 #dtlawedding
4. We love dogs and have fostered 4 to adoption with the awesome organization @muttscouts 🐕🐩🐶🐾😍. We currently have our 5th foster pup but are probably going to #fosterfail and keep her.
5. My favorite ways to exercise are Dance 💃🏻 Yoga 🧘♀️ and Spinning 🚴🏻♀️. I suck at running but am trying to learn so I can slowly jog behind @cardiounicorn for like half a mile someday.
6. This picture is from the @museumoficecream which was extremely overrated and taught me exactly zero things about the history of ice cream, how ice cream is made, the production challenges when making ice cream, NONE OF IT. #museumoficecream#dontgo
7. I personally believe that museums are for learning and that warehouse pop-ups made for instagramming should be called something else, like maybe Instagram pop-up warehouses. #imho
That’s it for me this Friday - tagged ladies... Tell me a fun fact about yourself in the comments! 👯♀️ #fridayfunfacts#fitfriendsetal
31 1294 days ago
Thank you @pieceofcakela for providing these yummy sweets for our team meeting today!
Cheers to #friyay and these gorgeous ladies! Flashing back to our first official #bianchiproductions wedding this past summer. Seems appropriate since yesterday we JUST LAUNCHED OUR VERY FIRST BLOG!!! 🤗🤗 If you haven't checked it out yet the link is in our bio 👆👆 #cheers
The oft forgotten element in Wedding Design: Patterns! It’s the best way to inject a lot of personality and life into your design. Don’t be afraid of patterns - embrace them! Photo from Julie & Brian’s wedding by @jwileyphotography
“The moment you have in your heart this extraordinary thing called love and you feel the depth, the delight, the ecstasy of it, you will discover for you, the world is transformed.” - J Krishnamurti
6 1876:10 AM Dec 5, 2017
Hey folks, we have a few spots left for our Holiday Mini Sessions next weekend, DM if you’re interested and we’ll send you the info. ✌🏼✨ Photo by @rainyromero
5 1493:40 AM Dec 5, 2017
I think we were more excited to see these than than Bride and Groom. We love you and we LOVE how @danagrantphotography captured you.
Caroline and Chris we are beyond grateful to have you in our life! We anxiously await bingo and bikerides.
Mondays mean... making a list & checking it twice to ensure my brides have everything they need to feel beautiful, graceful & stress-free on their special day 👰🏻👰🏼👰🏽👰🏿
Call or email us to make an appointment today!
We'll take care of you ✨
Hair + Makeup: @mobilebridal
14 1546:01 PM Dec 4, 2017
Big shout out to @simply.whisked for these awesome treats for our vendors! We appreciate everyone that makes the events possible 🤜🤛
Friday was a dream. Chandler and Sammy finally got married and we all got to witness it! It was an honor and joy to celebrate them and stand next to Chan on her big day. Love you both and can't wait to run with you in all the days to come! #tinkandtherev#dtlawedding#loveyouguys
"Ben + Foram wanted their wedding to be a multicultural event that would mix both her and Ben’s family traditions. They were married in a traditional Hindu ceremony at the Los Angeles River Center + Gardens, an unexpected oasis tucked into the middle of Downtown LA. For her wedding + bridesmaids dresses she chose a modern take on a traditional red wedding sari + different shades of red and pink for her bridesmaids and they all looked 🔥🔥🔥." --@juliepepinphoto, link in bio for the full wedding⠀