- We shall say 'ni' again to you if you do not appease us.
- Well, what is it you want ?
- We want... a SHRUBBERY !
- A what ?
- Ni ! Ni ! Ni ! Ni !
- Please ! Please ! No more ! We will find you a shrubbery.
- You must return here with a shrubbery, or else, you will never pass through this wood... alive.
- O Knights of Ni, you are just and fair, and we will return with a shrubbery.
- One that looks nice.
- Of course.
- And not too expensive.
- Now... go !
I’m not sure why I have a knack for doing this, but yesterday I stumbled upon yet ANOTHER protest. This one seemed to be geared toward poultry and animal abuse. Hey guys, remember when American used to protest stuff like that instead of taking a thousand steps backwards and protesting women’s/African American/refugee rights? I want to say those were the days, but I’m excited to be a part of American history that resurfaced the narrative for all those issues. Happy women’s march to everyone who took part today!
“Now we see things imperfectly, like puzzling reflections in a mirror, but then we will see everything with perfect clarity. All that I know now is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely, just as God now knows me completely.”
1 Corinthians 13:12
D700 / 14-24mm f2.8