My favorite feeling in the whole wide world. My mum taught me how to do it as a kid - it was so easy. Everything seemed so easy back then. No stress, no worries.. Nothing could bring you down.
For me floating is still that magical place, where, for a few brief moments, I allow myself to forget about the rest of the world & let go. My #1 happy place. That priceless feeling of freedom, where your mind is clear & time is of no use. No rush, no worries. Just you and your breath, keeping you on the surface.
Bye bye cloudy thoughts & hello nothing.
And by "nothing", I mean "now". It's the peace, the bliss, the place where the past & the future don't exist. Where there's no space for worry, nor anxiety. We all have it in us ☮️ but so often forget that it's there. We just have different ways of finding it in this world of noise & distractions.
Wherever you are, take time to "float". Get rid of those thoughts that are pulling you down, polluting your mind.. You are not your thoughts. Create space for new positive words of encouragement and excitement & keep them close.
Only you decide what goes on in your own head, so take control & break the limits that your mind made up.
You can be & do whatever the f🌸 you want to, remember that. If you really want it, you'll find a way.
As I'm writing this corny Wednesday post, I'm on my way to Isla Holbox & hoping to see Flamingos 😍 it's been on my bucketlist for a while & I'm finally here!!
Where is your magical place? ✨
How I first learned to ... Chin Stand
1. Find your Downward Dog. Spread your fingers wide and grip you mat for a strong base.
2. Wrap your triceps into the midline as you bend your elbows. Shift your weight forward coming onto the balls of your feet.
3. Gently place chin on the ground. *MAGIC TICKET* My ribcage gently rests ON my triceps as I magnetize my elbows. Walk feet in to allow hips to start stacking over shoulders.
4. Extend one leg up. You should be pretty stable here before attempting to kick up. Try staying for five breaths. Stay here if this feels like too much. Also, a great spot to place blocks under the shoulders to take weigh off of neck.
5. Roll off planted foot and over extend top leg. Core engages deeply up and in. Press the ground away.
6. Slowly scissor legs together to the vertical axis. You should be pressing ground away enough to almost lift your chin off the ground. .
*When I was first learning I had more of a backbend which is a GREAT chin stand. Celebrate each step! This can be an intimidating posture and the first time I saw it demo’d, it scared me!*
Let me know if you have any questions!! 💕Love love, Chels
Yeeah, Giant Slalom No. 2 is scheduled for Saturday. 😃⛷
The joy of the successfully season start is big, especially the 6th place in the giant slalom means a lot to me! 🤗🔝
Year after year where I made only very small steps in giant slalom and in the races I often could not show my full potential... 8 years after my first World Cup race I get a top result. 🎉
I hope that your will and ambition will pay off in your plans. Stay tuned❗ 💪🏻👊🏻 #StepByStep#GibAllesAusserAuf#ToiToiToi#TrainHardOrGoHome#SelfMotivation#NewDayNewChallenge 📷 @agencezoom
11 47824 hours ago
È stata una settimana particolare. Piena di delusione, di tensione, poi l’attesa d’incontrare la squadra che mi ha cresciuto, e la felicità di ieri. Tutto in 6 giorni.
Siamo l’Italia, e dobbiamo rialzare la testa in fretta. Siamo l’Inter, e la testa l’abbiamo già rialzata. #forzaazzurri#forzaneroaazzurri#stepbystep 👣